Cut The Fat While You Sleep
When people search for discount mattresses in los angeles they might often forget that getting a quality mattress can actually help you lose weight as you sleep. With the right combination of habits before, during and after your sleep you are able to stay healthy and maintain a steady regiment of fat loss. Here are some habits that you can implement into your everyday lifestyle to maximize your fat burning potential while you sleep, and even decrease the amount of time you have to spend at the gym.
What should I do during the day to ensure a good night sleep and increased fat loss?
- Go 5-6 hours between meals to decrease fat blobs from your circulation and increase the amount of leptin being forced into your brain at night. This allows for a better night sleep, helping you burn more fat.
- Perform regular aerobic exercises everyday in order to clear fat blobs out of your circulation.
- Refrain from eating before you go to bed. Many people feel that eating before bed actually makes them fall asleep faster. Although a hearty meal may make you pass out, since all the nutrition you just consumed is not being exerted into energy, much of it is actually turned into fat while sleeping.
With the right combination of habits before, during and after your sleep you are able to stay healthy and maintain a steady regiment of fat loss.
CC image courtesy of rileyroxx
- If you plan on going to sleep within the next two hours, try holding off to minimize weight gain during sleep. Then eat a full breakfast that can later be turned into energy and help speed up your metabolism.
How can you gain fat by simply not getting enough sleep at night?
There are various reasons to make sure you maintain a healthy sleep regiment:
- Sleep seven to eight hours a night to decrease cortisol levels during the day. Cortisol increases muscle tissue breakdown and increases fat.
- Studies show that not getting enough sleep increases hunger and appetite. The next day you might notice that you eat more. The reason this happens is because the body is replying to a sense of fatigue, thinking that you do not have enough energy. Therefore, cravings start to kick in and you eat more when you are tired.
- When you don’t get a good night’s rest your body will not see the same results it typically would in the gym. There are two reasons for this. One, your body is exhausted, making it more difficult for you to perform exercises. This typically results in you not exercising as hard as you typically would. Also, since sleep is the primary time your body recovers from a workout, a lack of sleep prevents muscle tissue from rebuilding itself. Going to workout and then only sleeping for a few hours drastically minimizes the results you will see at the gym.
About Michael Pomposello
Andrew Richardson writes for a number of business and leisure sites. He enjoys reading, writing, exercising, and spending quality time with friends and family.